We offer a variety of self-defense training options. We can also customize the training for yourself, family, or group.
Start with a FREE Power Self-Defense Class
In this exciting, no-cost Power Self-Defense Class your group will learn:
1. How to de-escalate a potentially deadly encounter.
2. Learn what bad guys want and how they think.
3. Learn the secret formula that gives bad guys the advantage and how you can take it away from them.
4. How to look like a hard target rather than a soft target.
5. How to control social media.
6. How to respond to an active shooter.
7. How to prevent the abduction of children and adults.
8. How to deal with a bully.
9. How to strike with deadly force no matter your size.
10. The common myths of self-defense.
11. Why when self-defense is a must, no other skill set will do.
12. The different types of bad guys and the one you need to be most aware of.
13. How to quickly determine what the criminal really wants and why this is crucial.
14. Experience for yourself how and why you CAN defend yourself in real time when a criminal is pointing a gun to your head.
This no-cost class will increase your
One Hour Class. Two Nights a Week.
Self-Defense Academy Content
This is not a sport or a point match. In real life, you do not get to pick your bad guy. He/she will almost always pick the time, place and/or method of attack. You will never get this luxury. We train our students with this in mind.
Real Life Scenarios
The Psychology of Self-Defense
The Attitude Required to Survive
1 Day Survival Camp for Kids
One 4-hour Day
Content for the Survival Camp for Kids
COBRA has a training section just for kids and has received an overwhelmingly positive response.
Parents, here are several facts that we do not like to admit are true but we cannot deny:
Most attackers will not be hurt by simple kicks or punches from children ages 5-12
Children are soft targets and easy prey
Self-defense courses are not required during general or higher education/schooling.
Cell phones are useless in saving a child.
Our program comes from many years of study and training to create the ultimate in child safety & self-defense. During the one-day 5-hour training mini-academy, children participate in the following:
- Vehicle Abductions
- Home Invasion
- Communication Drills
- SAE IT Drills (Scream Attack Escape)
- “Circle Of Security” Instruction
- Simulated 911 Calls
- Kidnapping Defense
- Advanced Child Special Striking
- Written Exams
- Bully & Confidence Scenarios
- Role Plays and Scenarios
1 Day Survival Adult Camp
One 4-hour Day
Content for the Adult Survival Camp
The COBRA self-defense program is designed to be highly effective in real-world situations where your survival is on the line.
COBRA was created from experience in law enforcement, close quarter combat techniques and martial arts with an extensive study on the psychology of criminal intent and realistic self-defense. This system was designed with the sole purpose of personal safety and defense.
- Edged Weapons
- Firearm Defense
- Real Life Scenarios
- Combat Conditioning
- Situational Awareness
- Environmental Weapons
“COBRA is hands down the best police academy for civilians that you will ever find! The
“My daughter and I attended the one-day active shooter and teen safety course. It was time well spent, full of useful techniques and strategies to stay safe. We were both interested in continuing our training. I strongly recommend this
Get Started in 3 Easy Steps
1. Contact us to review your needs
- Call or email us. 33% 33%
2. Book the seminar
We set a time, date, location, and fee (Typically anti-bully workshop are free to the public.)
- Book the Seminar 66% 66%
3. WE teach the workshops and leave you with follow up info.
- Teach and Follow Up 100% 100%
A Law Enforcement-Based Curriculum
Our self-defense programs are like a police academy for regular people. It is designed to be highly effective in real-world situations where your survival is on the line.
COBRA-Defense was created from experience in law enforcement, close quarter combat techniques and martial arts with